This project deals with connecting X10 Cameras to your PC and creating an application which will allow you to view the video over the internet. I am working in conjunction with the guys from www.silverlightguys.com to implement their solution. I will post all the detail and the tips and tricks to get the system working.
My List of Activities:
- Vista upgrade to SP2: Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2010 Express Requires Vista SP2.
- Install Microsoft Visual Web Developer 2010 Express
- Install Microsoft Silverlight Tools (v4)
- Install X10 Firecracker Software (X10 Device Controller) <--X10 Firecracker Controller does not work correctly in MS Vista. Luckily I have the real handheld remote, but the virtual one will need to work correctly.
- Install X10 Xray Vision Software (video camera and receiver software) <-- Not required, I used another USB to RCA capture card (not from X10, worked fine)